openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков <a...@harlamenkov.ru>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] Please test forums
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:08:08 GMT
Dave! good afternoon.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm also a volunteer.
Earlier I actively participated in the project. I signed an agreement with SUN about the transfer
of rights and my name was in OpenOffice.org 2.x-3.x About - CTRL + SDT: "Alexey Harlamenkov".

I created a wiki section: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/RU
Wiki / RU rules are coordinated with wiki administrators: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/rules

I wrote "The philosophy of OpenOffice.org": https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/RU/kb/philosophy
Many years passed and I'm not ashamed of my work.

Now I again have time, which I can invest in the project.

My name is for some reason not on the list of volunteers: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

Can I recover as a full participant in the project? - What documents do I need to sign? What
procedure?
How to register correctly on the forum? https://forum-test.openoffice.org OR https://forum.openoffice.org
?
Where can I read the rules?

My qualification: QA - Automated Testing, Manual Testing; Interoperability; User Support -
forums, wiki, Tutorials, Training; Community Development; User; User Documentation - Author,
Editor; Distribution; l10n (RU); Install.

Sincerely, Dr. h. c.,
Aleksey Evgenievich Harlamenkov

Email: alex@harlamenkov.ru