openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] Please test forums
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 14:48:05 GMT
Hi,

Le 23/06/2018 à 00:06, Dave Fisher a écrit :
> It looks like the posts with missing content have quote callouts. I’ll have to dig
into these.
Indeed, good catch.
The [quote] and [code] BBCode have the same effect.
The [edit] and [rel] BBCode do not show up but they do not blank the whole post.
BBCode for bold works fine.

>> I can't submit posts, perhaps it's linked, I get the blank message area with the
error message: "Your message contains too few characters." Maybe the test database is read
only.

> I did an mysqldump and then ran the sql on the new sql server. I’ll need to dig. It
could be a version issue PHP and MySQL are upgraded. I may have to jump on the upgrade to
phpBB as this could be related.

PHP version looks still quite old in the admin panel of the test forum.

> If you cn try to see if the other forums work that would be great.
I can't but I've sent a global message to all the Native Language admins, asking them to test
their board and report any problem to the dev list.

Regards,
Hagar