openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Help] Instructions on translating Websites
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2018 19:58:02 GMT
Am 11.06.2018 um 17:23 schrieb Keith N. McKenna:
> Occasionally inquiries are received both here and on l10@ about
> translating our websites. I found instructions at the Project website
> (https://openoffice.apache.org/website-native.html) and would request
> someone more knowledgeable with the process to review them as to whether
> they are still accurate.
>
> If they are or can be made so, it can be used as a starting point to
> answer these inquiries. I am very willing to make whatever changes to
> the page that are required, I am just not familiar enough with the
> intricacies of the process to judge whether  they are accurate or even
> still recommended.

we have created a little template system for the webpages that can be
translated if there is a need:

https://www.openoffice.org/xx/index.html

It should be easy to grab them together from SVN and send them by mail
to volunteers.

@Matthias:
Do you have some experience or already a prepared zip file?

Thanks

Marcus