openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADS UP] Python update coming to trunk.
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 20:15:11 GMT
Hello guys;
I have an update to the internal python 2.7.14 -->2.7.15 that will likely hit the tree
later today.The change is not major but it is important due to security updates.
 So far it has only been tested on FreeBSD. I don't expect major adjustments for other platforms:
In AOO we generally only touch some old files related to the msvc9 build.
Still, the win64 patches are somewhat more difficult to follow since they apply on top of
other patches so I will make no claims.
Builders beware, keep calmed tone when reporting .. and be patient ... otherwise, just enjoy.

Pedro.