openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject [FORUMS] Heads Up! Testing will be needed on Friday and through June 30th
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 03:34:49 GMT
Hi Forum Admins and interested parties,

The AOO PMC with help from Apache Infrastructure will be migrating and upgrading the Forums
through the end of June.

This will proceed in two phases.

(1) Copying the current setup to new VMs. This should be ready to test on Thursday evening
US time. I’ll need thorough testing of several of the forums by the admins. The version
of the forums being tested may be from early May. I will be available in case any dependencies
were missed. Look for details when ready on this thread.

(2) After the initial tests are complete the new VM will be upgraded to the latest phpBB.
We will need to test that as well.

(3) Assuming all goes well then over June 30th weekend we will shutdown the current forum
vas and migrate the data to the new, upgraded VMs.

Any questions? (I may not answer until Thursday.)

Regards,
Dave