openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <madrone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open office software
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 20:07:41 GMT
Thank you Marcus for the information. Do you reckon the hp560
processor...to have already as a new machine, Microsoft Word installed for
free? If so, is there a fast expiry time on such software?
I just bought computer, made password ( no Internet), and saw that it has
"Word." Will word expire after a few months?
The password is not recognized, I can get no warranty help: I'm returning
the inoperative machine.
Thank you, Mark.