openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [FORUMS] Please test forums
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 22:11:04 GMT
Hi -

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 1:50 PM, Алексей Евгеньевич Харламенков
<alex@harlamenkov.ru> wrote:

> Hello colleagues!
>
> I'm glad to open forums.
>
> My name is Alexey Harlamenkov.
>
> My account on the Wiki: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/UsHi er:Sancho
> I created more than 1000 pages in the Russian section of the Wiki.

Upgrades to the Wiki are coming and those will need to be tested. Please standby it will be
soonish.

> Please open the Russian section of the forum forum-test.openoffice.org/RU/forum/
> I'm ready to administer this forum.

I’m not going to do this anytime soon. I’m an unpaid volunteer and the upgrades being
done are required or we have to take the Forums down.

In a month or two we might decide to open new forums until then I would suggest that you engage
with the Forum team about their rules for moderation, etc.

Regards,
Dave