openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Open office software
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 19:26:09 GMT
Am 06.06.2018 um 20:17 schrieb Mark Thomas:
> It was suggested to me, to download a "free source" word- equivalent
> software program,-such as your ApacheOpenOffice, instead of using MSWord.
> Is it possible? Does it include similar features to word? Can it easily

short answer: yes.

> store the unfinished work on a hp570 PC offline? Is Internet required? PDF
> form?

Of course you can save and load your work at any time on your PC.
Internet is not requeired to work with OpenOffice.
And you can export your work into a PDF file.

If you want some more details, please have a look here:

http://www.openoffice.org/why/index.html

I hope you have (or will get) the information that you need.

Marcus