openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Python update coming to trunk.
Date Sat, 02 Jun 2018 11:10:42 GMT
Hi Pedro,

Am 01.06.2018 um 22:15 schrieb Pedro Giffuni:
> Hello guys;
> I have an update to the internal python 2.7.14 -->2.7.15 that will likely hit the
tree later today.The change is not major but it is important due to security updates.
>  So far it has only been tested on FreeBSD. I don't expect major adjustments for other
platforms: In AOO we generally only touch some old files related to the msvc9 build.
> Still, the win64 patches are somewhat more difficult to follow since they apply on top
of other patches so I will make no claims.
> Builders beware, keep calmed tone when reporting .. and be patient ... otherwise, just
enjoy.

> Pedro.

The Windows buildbot finished successfully:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/install/win/

Linux buildbots are still running.

My personal build (on Cygwin64) also has no problems.
Thank you!

Regards,
   Matthias