openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>
Subject [Discussion] Program for Sandro
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 23:55:36 GMT
Hi all,

We have a new Volunteer for Programming. Please Welcome Sandro.
He has mainly experience in PHP and python, and we need a Student target for him.

I think maybe Sandro could have a look at our extention side. I think we use WordPress which
would need Php web skills.
My idea is that we could create an additional info page for each file consisting of the information
header of the extention.
Especially the License entry would become visible before downloading.
Of course we would need to build the data once for all the extention files already on the
server.

This could be a first step in the direction to offer a filter by extention, or simplify the
creation of the extention Pages.

What do you think?