openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Lino <pedro.l...@mailbox.org>
Subject Re: Correct sentence about OpenOffice
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 16:28:01 GMT
Hi Matthias

> Remember, the change would have to be localized for all available
>     languages... ;-)

Yes, in theory. But there are still references to Sun and Oracle so that rule has not been
followed strictly ;)

In any case the important part is to do our best with the resources available (or stop and
wait...)

> P.S.: Please allow at least 72 hours time for others to give their feedback.

Of course. Actually I will only have time to do that next week, so there is plenty of time
for others to speak up ;)

Regards,

Pedro