openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject creating a spreadsheet (was: new cool feature)
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 05:57:09 GMT
Hi Archie,

Welcome to OpenOffice. I whish you a lot of fun with the Software.

There are lots of possible ways to make your live easier.

I would recommend to use our forums or users mailing list to ask
questions on ways what you want to do.

I think there are all the features you do expect, but it is made
differently then you might think.

I have quickly exchanged the Postcode and the Miles with a lookup
function, I would use. But there is an issue. Can someone else have a
look? I do not find what I did wrong.

I loop in users for better support. Sorry, got to go. I am late for work
... :S

HTH

Peter