openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2018 02:55:11 GMT
The extensions and templates sites are Drupal based which is not WordPress.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 26, 2018, at 2:59 PM, sandro <sandro_suzart@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also I would like to ask about the Wordpress program, because I liked the idea of develop
Wordpress.

> Thank you,
> Sandro Suzart
>

> ________________________________

will function nicely and that I can maintain with easy so I can put the best practice into
the task.

> I will create a plan and send, I think I would spend a total 8 to 10 hours a week, which
personally I would divide in 4 to 5 hours per day in the Saturdays and Sundays. What do you
feel about that? Does it feel great?

> Glad,
> Sandro Suzart
>

> ________________________________

and you will need such a case in work guessing as a programmer. If you like we can train that.
:)

> So list all steps you need to do.
> You could use user stories, they are pretty simple to handle.
> Then write an effort next to it, what you think it takes. In first pass I would think
in personal working days 8h or in one hour slices.
> If you think in hours a work package should not be longer the. 4-5 hours.
> If you think in PD a estimate should not smaller then 0.5PD.
>
> You can start in big step thinking in PD and then split the package in smaller packages
measured in hours.

> If you are done you can sent the plan to the list. The dev community can review, and
give you feedback.
> Then we revise until all are great.
>
> Just don't spent to much time on such tasks. The numbers never fit, and are only for
giving every one an Idea what we facing.

> If you have questions please ask. I just quickly tried to write practically what I think
is best. Maybe I am not clear somewhere because there are so many aspects. ;)

 Livre de vĂ­rus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>.