openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: IBM Plex font
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 12:04:05 GMT
Hi Jonathan,

Am 14.08.2018 um 19:30 schrieb toki:
> On 2018-08-09 7:15 p.m., Howard Cary Morris wrote:
>
>> It would seem to me that we should  limit fonts to those on the user’s computer
plus those we can load from google (provided the internet is up). That would be simplest with
least overhead. (Any  other font available via internet would also be OK.) Drawback, if when
the user re-edits the file, the internet or site is down might cause some problems.
> One of the virtues of extensions, is that they can be constructed to
> automatically install fonts that can be utilised by AOo. As such, why
> not create an extension for this, or any other font that is proposed.

+1 for building an extension.

Regards,
   Matthias