openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: Source code
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 22:15:06 GMT
There is no easy way to answer this.
Some are explained on wiki. You get clues by looking at the source files
and code.

In case of saving and writing specific files the module filter might be
a good starting point.
However this is from my side a shot in the blue. If you describe what
your goal is maybe you get a better answer.

I heared Libre Office have established a text file in each of their
modules what the module is about.
We might want to copy the idea, even if we are not able to copy their
words because of license stuff.