openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <peter.kov...@posteo.de>
Subject Re: Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 21:11:46 GMT
Welcome to Openoffice,

We organize the translations on a different list. Iln10 I think, sorry I am traveling.
Maybe you want to connect there with Catalan other translators. I honestly have no overview
over translations.

Have fun and a good time. If there are issues you can write to the dev list or recruitment.
We try to help you out then.

All the best
Peter