openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject xmlhelp ported to gbuild
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2018 09:01:48 GMT
Hi

After a long break, I've decided to do some more gbuild porting, for
interesting reasons I will discuss later.

main/xmlhelp has just been ported and the changes committed.

It's been tested only on FreeBSD but the changes are fairly conservative
and should work everywhere.

186 modules exist in total.
65 AOO modules using dmake still remain to be ported to gbuild.
All 37 external modules (eg. jpeg, zlib) are using dmake. How to port them
remains unclear, but they should be easy to port as they use other build
scripts that we chain-build.

Damjan