openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oriol Vives <oriol.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Offering help for Catalan localization of Open Office
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2018 18:08:30 GMT
Dear Open Office devs,

hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Oriol Vives, I am a
professional translator with more than 9 years of experience in the IT and
computering field, and I just saw that you need help with the localization
of Open Office in Catalan. Therefore, I would like to offer my assistance
pro-bono. I am a user of Open Office, so I know the software quite well.

I attach my CV for your reference; I also encourage you to visit my profile
at proz if you need to check my identity further.

I look forward to hearing from you again,

--
Oriol Vives i Pérez, filòleg

   Translations/Proofreading, edition and review/Linguistic Consulting
Services

   Traduccions/Correcció de textos, edició i revisió/Assessorament
lingüístic

   Traducciones/Corrección de textos, edición y revisión/Asesoramiento
lingüístico

ENG<>ES<>CAT/ ENG-ES-CAT/ ES-CAT

   Contact: Oriol.vives@yahoo.es
             Oriol.vivesz@gmail.com