openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From sandro <sandro_suz...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 20:33:03 GMT

Dear Andrea,

It is a jubilant experience to approach the PHP projects in so warm and great manner, that
is motivating to expand the frontiers and make the project available and impacting. I like
most the Wiki project because I think it is the easiest code and the most accessible tasks
in the moment.

 I am certainly happy with that option and I think that in some time I might become greatly
productive with Wiki because to me it is the most simple system structure from the options
demonstrated. I feel that maybe I might take some time to produce many outputs but I am very
happy with the Wiki project because I have a high confidence that I can handle it well.

Glad,
Sandro Suzart

________________________________
De: Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2018 13:15
Para: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Assunto: Re: [Discussion] Program for Sandro

Peter kovacs wrote:
> Doh! *facepalm* Where did I take that from, ...
> Okay, Drupal is still PHP.

The PHP applications we, as a project, have are:

1. http://forum.openoffice.org/ phpBB
Apache OpenOffice - OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite<http://forum.openoffice.org/>
forum.openoffice.org
Apache OpenOffice Community Forums. The Free, Open Source Office Suite.

2. http://wiki.openoffice.org/ MediaWiki

3. http://extensions.openoffice.org/ (and Templates) Drupal

For #1 and #2 we take care of updates and development and
infrastructure, since they are hosted at Apache. These are the ones we
should work on.

Instead, #3 is managed directly by SourceForge.

If a newcomer is to focus on one of our PHP applications, #2 (MWiki) is
likely the best one. It is rather normal (while our installation of #1
is, for example, very confusing and hard to grasp for a newcomer), it
needs maintenance work and it is fully under our control.

If Sandro wants to work on MWiki I can provide further details and code
pointers. We are in the process of testing the new installation, so
there is room for help.

Regards,
   Andrea.