openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Cary Morris <howard_cary_mor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Discussion] Program for Sandro
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 00:27:30 GMT
Another possibility: Earlier there was a question about updating the help files. We could use
Sandro’s expertise to build those web pages. We could also use my utility to convert an
open office write document to html. Then we could just create the help with write and convert
them to html (or save to html) as needed.

Howard

________________________________
From: Peter kovacs <petko@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2018 6:55:36 PM
To: Apache Open Office Development Mailing list
Subject: [Discussion] Program for Sandro

Hi all,

We have a new Volunteer for Programming. Please Welcome Sandro.
He has mainly experience in PHP and python, and we need a Student target for him.

I think maybe Sandro could have a look at our extention side. I think we use WordPress which
would need Php web skills.
My idea is that we could create an additional info page for each file consisting of the information
header of the extention.
Especially the License entry would become visible before downloading.
Of course we would need to build the data once for all the extention files already on the
server.

This could be a first step in the direction to offer a filter by extention, or simplify the
creation of the extention Pages.

What do you think?