openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Howard Cary Morris <howard_cary_mor...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Draft of a "Powered By" logo
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 21:10:07 GMT
I am not sure what you want, but all the images you sent me are way too big.
Sending a more modest logo which you can play with.

________________________________
From: Pedro Lino <pedro.lino@mailbox.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:22:41 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org; Keith N. McKenna
Subject: Re: Draft of a "Powered By" logo

Hi Keith, all

Here is a link to a proposed "Powered By" Logo. All comments or offers
to improve it are welcome.
http://www.evernote.com/l/AY4y_8tHWYNGMpPJF1P2Glikiyhp58NZZ8o/

Attached are a slightly improved version of pb_OpenOffice and a version 2 using the "black
with stars" ring used in all the examples at

https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/

(I don't understand why all logos are in the PSD proprietary format...)

both in svg and png

Also attached is a Blank template in SVG format so that someone in Apache can upload it to
the poweredBy folder ;)

Regards,

Pedro