openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: PROBLEM WITH OPPEN OFFICE.
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2018 19:02:44 GMT
Am 29.08.2018 um 16:35 schrieb Grupo Deosa:
> I'M MAYRA MART├ŹNEZ, FROM MEXICO.
> I ALREADY UPDATE VERSION 4.1.5 FROM OPEN OFFICE. I USED FOR 12 YEARS, AND NEVER HAPPEN
TO ME.
> I USED CALC AND WRITER.
>
> BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. EVERY 5 MINUTES  THE PROGRAM CLOSED SUDDENLY AND ERASE ALL
MY WORD I HAD DONE!
> I HOPE YOU CAN DO, SOMETHING THAT FIX IT.
> I GOT THE VERSION WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE EDITION. 64 BITS

please note that this is not a typical problem of OpenOffice and it's
not necessarily a bug. Therefore this mailinglist is not the right place
for discussing and solving such case of problems. Please ask for help in
the user forums [1] or the users mailing list [2].

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Marcus