openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Request for our company to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:58:11 GMT
Am 28.08.2018 um 15:51 schrieb jan@bewerbung.net:
> I hope that english is the right language to use here.

yes, English is the right language to use here.

Thanks for using OpenIffice. And to help to prommote it in the world.

 > We use OpenOffice in
> our company to create job application samples, which can be downloaded for
> free on one of our websites (bewerbung.net <https://bewerbung.net/> ). We
> would like to be added to the "Referenzkunden" list on
> https://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html. Our main office
> is in Bochum, Germany. Is there anything specific that we need to do? I can
> provide all the needed details (Kunde, Adresse, Kontakt, Bemerkung) in an
> additional e-mail.

As you have found already the respective webpage, it would be the best
to provide the information that should be available there.

 From you mail I would see the following, Please correct if I guessed it
wrong:

- Kunde

bewerbung.net

- Adresse

Bewerbung.net
webschmiede GmbH
Pieperstr. 37
D-44789 Bochum

- Kontakt

Jan Werk

- Bemerkung

Needs to be defined. Some points to help to write the right things:

- What are you doing?
- How is OpenOffice used for you work / to present your work?
- Why are you satisfied to use OpenOffice?
- Please see the other items to get a feeling what and how much others
have written.

HTH

Marcus