openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please test the new MWiki: https://wikitest.openoffice.org
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 21:32:34 GMT
On 28/11/2018 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> The old VM is turned off to prevent confusion while
> the DNS is propagating

The old VM has now been decommissioned. I removed the "migration in
progress" note on the Wiki home page last weekend, as the Wiki has been
running on the new VM without issues for some days.

> Just another note: the old Wiki VM was (and still is) hosting the
> OpenOffice BugZilla bot, the service that annotates BugZilla issues with
> relevant OpenOffice commits: e.g., you write "#i123456#" in a code
> commit log and this posts a comment to Bugzilla.

This is currently unavailable and it will hopefully be restored soon. We
have all relevant scripts; they still need to be updated and installed.

Regards,
   Andrea.