openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM 2019: no Open Document Editors devroom?
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2018 07:52:41 GMT
I have received now some feedback on Infra. A dump of Bugzilla without
Attachment is still 700 MB.

This are a lot of bugs. Also I had a look at my timing table, and I am
not sure I can prepare the talk until FOSDEM.

Also I think the UNO talk is not really fitting to Open Document
Devroom, so I submitted it as original planned as Fast talk.

Sadly I have no topics on this short notice to talk about, that I find
interesting and fit into my time table.

So I will stick to my original plan. I am sorry.

All the Best

Peter