openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FOSDEM
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2019 08:51:39 GMT
On 01/02/2019 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Matthias Seidel wrote:
>> Am 31.01.19 um 18:27 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>>> I will be there, but with a limited attendance this year, only
>>> Saturday afternoon. But I'm looking forward to seeing some of us there!
>> I see you have a talk at 18:00:
>> https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_document_editors/
>> I would suggest that we all have a meeting then?
> Sure!

Ahem... unfortunately I won't be at my talk. I missed my flight due to
train delays apparently caused by bad weather. And, as I had planned to
only attend this afternoon, it doesn't make sense that I reschedule.

I'll miss meeting you! I'll still upload the presentation to the FOSDEM
site so that not everything is lost.

On the bright side, this means that I will have an unexpected free
weekend, so I'll be fixing the MWiki issues in queue...

Regards,
   Andrea.