openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <delest.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 20:02:00 GMT
OP sent a mail to the admin address and I provided the username, which he confirmed he received.

Hagar

Le 05/02/2019 à 14:49, Wolf Halton a écrit :
> If you remember the email you used to create the account, you should be able to use it
to request a password refresh. If you cannot remember that, think back to something you remember
commenting on and search the site for that topic. If you have never asked a question or commented,
try creating a new user account.

> Small Business Strategic Security Mastermind https://WolfHalton.com
>
>> On Feb 5, 2019, at 05:46, William O'Brien <bea_obrienw@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>   I know this is a trivial matter but I have been searching for someone to contact
regarding my openoffice forum https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword
website.  I have forgotten both userid and password and am trying to find a way I can get
them reset.  Is there any way you can help?