openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: ERROR
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:25:48 GMT
Am 13.02.19 um 22:08 schrieb eschiavelli@gmail.com:
> Buenas tardes. El archivo adjunto abre 2 paginas con microsoft office y
> una sola con open office. ¿podrían indicarme los pasos a seguir para
> poder abrir ambas páginas?

from Google translate:

"Good afternoon. The attached file opens 2 pages with Microsoft Office
and one with Open Office. Could you tell me the steps to follow in order
to open both pages?"

First of all, please note that this is the project's mailing list for
developers and in English language only. Futhermore attachments are not
allowed here to reduce the size of mails to only text.

The problem you have reported is not a typical problem of OpenOffice and
it's not necessarily a bug. Please ask for help in the user
forums [1] or the users mailing list [2].

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Marcus