openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Time for our first 4.2.0 beta?
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:38:01 GMT
Hi Jim,

Am 17.03.19 um 15:18 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> I would agree that my pref would be for it to be much more similar in naming to our Beta.

I am already preparing a commit that should fix it. ;-)

In the future I would want to do Developer Builds much more often.
The builds from our buildbots are too far away from what we would
release (even on Windows). And we still have no buildbot for macOS.

Regular Developer Builds would give people the opportunity to follow our
development progress more closely.

Regards,

   Matthias

>> On Mar 16, 2019, at 9:21 AM, Matthias Seidel <matthias.seidel@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jim,
>>
>> Am 15.03.19 um 12:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>> I've upload just a couple of the macOS AOO-4.2.0-dev builds to:
>>>
>>>     http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/ <http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/>
>>>
>>> Attached are screen shots. BTW, the name of the app is AOO-Developer-Build
>> That said, I am not happy with the different naming...
>>
>> I'm not sure if this Developer build has ever been used or tested before, but now
would be the perfect moment to unify it according to the other builds.