openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Error in trunk
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2019 21:30:11 GMT
Hi again,

it seems that the error is related to the French dictionary (bundled
with the German binary) when the profile is created. After the
installation the dictionary is marked as inactive in the Extension
Manager with an "unknown state".

Unfortunately this problem also found its way into AOO42X...

Regards,

   Matthias