openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Gerry Liebling <gerry.liebl...@verizon.net.INVALID>
Subject Re: Is it save to assume that Issue 12219, will not be fixed?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 01:51:40 GMT
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your comments re. this open issue.  If I wished to elevate interest in this
issue, and perhaps encourage that it be addressed, exactly how should I go about it?
       Gerry
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Kovacs <Petko@Apache.org>
To: gerry.liebling <gerry.liebling@verizon.net>; dev <dev@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Sun, Apr 7, 2019 6:53 pm
Subject: Is it save to assume that Issue 12219, will not be fixed?

Hello Gerry,

The dev <dev@openoffice.apache.org> email list is much better for
communication then the bug report.

You have asked the following question in a bug report:

Is it safe to assume that this issue will not be addressed in the foreseeable
future?

Long Story short:

If the invest stays on the level as is, the answer is yes.

It is up to the community to make a change. And everybody can make a change.

There are lots of opportunities to get involved, but nothing that is low
hanging or quickly done.

If one wants to become involved it needs some endurance and stubbornness
to get move.

This is our biggest blocker in a lot of ways.

HTH

Petko