openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de>
Subject Re: Error in trunk
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 18:41:08 GMT
Hi,

Am 17.04.19 um 20:05 schrieb FR web forum:
> Halo Mathias,
> Well, french dict is not really necessary in a german build.
French (and Italian) dictionary has been bundled with German version
since the days of StarOffice...
> So you can removed it.
That would not solve the underlying problem.
> But, did this error occurred if you build only a french version?

There is no error while building. The error in uno.exe occurs with a
fresh install.
And when trying to install some other extensions (e.g. Oracle Report
Builder).
It is a regression from AOO4.1.X.

You can try the French version yourself:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/Full%20Installation/

Beware: On Windows 7 (32-bit) it has no error box, it just dies silently
and has to be killed with taskmanager

Regards,

   Matthias