openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding extensions and templates
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 21:50:56 GMT
On 14/04/2019 Marcus wrote:
> Am 14.04.19 um 14:18 schrieb Kalendarz:
>> I do not know if this is the right address to write, if not, please
>> forward this letter to the right person.
>
> you are indeed wrong here.
>
> For problems with the extension system plase get in contact with
> SourceForge as they are managing this system

Well, SourceForge did misconfigure the site and should rectify the
message saying to contact "noreply", but still we can help.

Several OpenOffice PMC members, including me, have moderator privileges
on the site. So if you have an extension that needs to be published just
send the link here and we'll be able to publish it.

Regards,
   Andrea.