openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject RE: Macros Depot should be removed
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2019 07:34:50 GMT

In fact, that's difficult.
I came across it a few weeks ago, for other reasons. (I mean the problem of handling *.json
files in OO)

I'd like to name another problem:
(doesn't belong here, but maybe someone can and wants to fix it)

In AOO 4.1.x it is not possible to import addresses of the following type into Calc (with:
"link to external data...", in german: Einfügen-Verknüpfung zu externen Daten):
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MSFT?p=MSFT

(in LO this works and maybe only a small change is necessary in AOO)

greetings,
Jörg