openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject RE: Macros Depot should be removed
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:45:42 GMT

Absolutely logical, because the control is missing.
Only the control and the file are not necessary to use the Yahoo API.

I think you not realize that we agree on the problem of the library (Depot), and the question
of a replacement for the Yahoo API doesn't concern this fact at all.

greetings,
Jörg