openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: please help
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 21:50:39 GMT
Am 08.04.19 um 23:03 schrieb Joan Isenberg:
> I have Apache Open Office 4 on my computer and cannot find answers to the
> following questions:
> 1) How do I change the default font from Times New Roman to something else?
> Everything says hit the HOME button but I do not have that on my menu.

I don't know where you found something with HOME button. But please have
a look here:

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Writer/FormattingText/How_do_I_change_the_default_font%3F

> 2) What happened to my recycle bin? How can I delete documents?

OpenOffice has no trash bin. I wondering where it was placed in your
installation?

> 3) How can I change the name of a saved document?

This is a basic feature of every file manager (e.g., Explorer on
Windows). However, you can do this also in OpenOffice in the File
dialogs. So, go to "File - Open" , navigate to the respective directory,
select the file, right click on it and choose "Rename".

Please note that you have written do the mailing list for the developer
of ths project.

Therefore this is not the right place for discussing and solving such
case of problems. Please ask for help in the user forums [1] or the
users mailing list [2] as there are more users that can help.

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Marcus