openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: hyperlinks in docs
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 10:52:08 GMT
Hi Jim,

I am not sure.

there is a function OpenHyperlink. Maybe its definition will help?

Also the Function SvtExtendedSecurityOptions seems to have a good play
in this.

For example in cui/source/options/optlingu.cxx in Unotools I find
following code sniplet:
    if ( SvtExtendedSecurityOptions().GetOpenHyperlinkMode()
            != SvtExtendedSecurityOptions::OPEN_NEVER )
    {

Maybe extendedsecurityoptions.cxx in unotools/source/config is also a
good starter.

I had somewhere another lead. I think I posted it last year in November.
Not sure thought.

If you find a lead can you write something in the Wiki? -I have no clue
where or how.

What I try is to use the Link at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Architecture as an entry point to
document where I can find what.

What I fail to understand why we do not have an hyperlink object.

HTH

Peter

On 01.05.19 11:54, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out where in the codebase which module is responsible for "handling"
behaviors when someone clicks a hyperlink in a doc. Any ideas on where to look?