openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Lange ...@juergen-lange.de>
Subject Re: Downloads
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 07:19:05 GMT
Hi Tom,

the grey "Problem Downloading" option you will see, on thr
SourceForge.net site after pressing the "Download full instalation" or
the "Download language pack" button on the Apache OpenOffice site.

Have a nice day
Jürgen

Am 24.05.2019 um 02:32 schrieb TOM SZALLER:
> on your sit http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html I don't see a grey "Problem
Dowloading " option. I wish I did because just choosing to download I get the error page that
says "style failing to load" and can't get around that. I'm sure I'm missing something but
I don't know what.
> Thanks for writing back thoug. Hopefully we can resolve this problem and I can ge the
file,
> Tom Szaller

.doc files that I've made in Microsoft Word 2000 & 2007, but when I try I keep getting
"styles failing to load" and so no download. Also will your software do what I"m trying to
get done?