openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Downloads
Date Thu, 23 May 2019 22:22:38 GMT
Am 23.05.19 um 20:33 schrieb TOM SZALLER:
> I'm trying to download your OpenOffice for Windows7 to be able to edit and use the .doc
files that I've made in Microsoft Word 2000 & 2007, but when I try I keep getting "styles
failing to load" and so no download. Also will your software do what I"m trying to get done?

I've downloaded a second ago [1] and haven't seen a problem. So, in
general it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/download/

HTH

Marcus