openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 21:32:38 GMT
Am 14.05.19 um 16:50 schrieb Jeroen Beerepoot:
> I cannot download the Dutch version (link is broken). Please help
>
> *Problem description*     *Exchange this text to describe the problem
>
> (What does not work? What do you expect?)*
> [...]

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus