openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From TOM SZALLER <magn...@wowway.com>
Subject Re: Downloads
Date Fri, 24 May 2019 00:32:17 GMT
on your sit http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html I don't see a grey "Problem Dowloading
" option. I wish I did because just choosing to download I get the error page that says "style
failing to load" and can't get around that. I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't know
what.
Thanks for writing back thoug. Hopefully we can resolve this problem and I can ge the file,

Tom Szaller

----- Original Message -----

From: "Marcus" <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Cc: "TOM SZALLER" <magnum2@wowway.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 6:22:38 PM
Subject: Re: Downloads

Am 23.05.19 um 20:33 schrieb TOM SZALLER:
> I'm trying to download your OpenOffice for Windows7 to be able to edit and use the .doc
files that I've made in Microsoft Word 2000 & 2007, but when I try I keep getting "styles
failing to load" and so no download. Also will your software do what I"m trying to get done?

I've downloaded a second ago [1] and haven't seen a problem. So, in
general it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

[1] https://www.openoffice.org/download/

HTH

Marcus