openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Barbara Mackay <bemac...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenOffice Mystery....
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 19:04:32 GMT
Dear Dev,

I have used OpenOffice for the last 4 years when it was installed for me by Apple on a new
Apple Pro Mac computer. They knew I needed something compatible with the documents I had created
on my Microsoft computer. I have never experienced trouble with OpenOffice until today when
I tried to access a document written in January 2019 and could access only a dropdown menu
of choices of kinds of documents; the document I wanted was visible only behind the dropdown
menu.

I worked with an Apple consultant for an hour to try to resolve the problem but he suggested
calling you to see if you could give me some advice or suggest a number I could call to get
phone advice of the sort I received from Apple.

Thank you in advance,

Barbara Mackay