openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: /api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/lang/Locale.html
Date Sat, 04 May 2019 11:50:04 GMT
Maybe the following is bullshit. I am not sure how the code works that i
am looking at ;).

The idl for locale defines the Variant. The comment as theOnline
description says you are not able to access locale directly, but you
have to go through Xlocale.

Xlocale does not know a variant. It only knows aVariant as it does not
know country, only aCountry and aLanguage.

you sure that Language, Country and Variant are the right variables?

All the Best

Peter