openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Roop <captain_r...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Wondering
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 07:46:53 GMT
I hope this is the e-mail to ask a question so many e-mails to chose from. If the wrong place
please direct this to the proper place.
Has or will Open Office consider designing or making a flipbook that anybody can use. The
flipbook could be used for catalogs, magazines or in my case used for some type of book presentation.
I found a site called Yumpu that once you upload a PDF they will turn it into a type of Magazine,
I guess for free all the time. Do not see any catch to it at least not yet.
Anyway with more and more of these types of flipbooks that people can add to their websites
I thought it would be great if Open Office made something like that to use. I would love to
discuss this further. Please let me know your thoughts on this?