openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Reporting broken download link
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 17:48:45 GMT
Unfortunately, you don't tell us what the concrete problem is, so I
cannot give you a perfect help. ;-)

I've downloaded a second ago and haven't seen a problem. So, in general
it's working.

When you have problems with specific mirror servers then just change
them. On the SourceForge webpage there is a grey "Problems Downloading?"
button. Just click on it and choose a different mirror from the popup
dialog.

HTH

Marcus