openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Wondering
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 17:50:42 GMT
Am 27.06.19 um 09:46 schrieb Larry Roop:
> I hope this is the e-mail to ask a question so many e-mails to chose from. If the wrong
place please direct this to the proper place.
> Has or will Open Office consider designing or making a flipbook that anybody can use.
The flipbook could be used for catalogs, magazines or in my case used for some type of book
presentation. I found a site called Yumpu that once you upload a PDF they will turn it into
a type of Magazine, I guess for free all the time. Do not see any catch to it at least not
yet.
> Anyway with more and more of these types of flipbooks that people can add to their websites
I thought it would be great if Open Office made something like that to use. I would love to
discuss this further. Please let me know your thoughts on this?

I don't think that this is in scope of an office suite software. But
this is of course only my opinion.

Marcus