openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: English Dictionaries updated and again an error on page
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2019 18:45:31 GMT
On 27/06/2019 Marco A.G. Pinto wrote:
> I have updated the English Dictionaries:
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/english-dictionaries-apache-openoffice
> Again, I had to unpublish the release to make changes in the release
> notes and again it says "Access Denied" when I try to access the site.

Fixed.

> This happens every two months when I update the dictionaries.
> Could someone fix it?

This happens because you use links in your extension description, and
this is likely triggering the anti-spam filters. One option would be to
make you a site moderator so that you can publish extensions (including
yours) yourself.

Please use the dev list for follow-up in case.

Regards,
   Andrea.