openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Michele Denber <mden...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: OO configure fails: Possible unintended interpolation of @ENABLE
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2019 17:32:20 GMT
On 06/28/19 12:21, Michele Denber wrote:

> Why is ./configure not picking up the correct cp even though I'm
> supplying it?
Oops, never mind.  That was just operator error.  I keep the configure
command in a text file and then just copy & paste it to a terminal
window.  When it got long enough to exceed the terminal buffer, I added
a "\" at the end of a line in the text editor.  But I forgot to add a CR
after that.  So configure was never seeing the --with-gnu-cp.  Once I
fixed that, configure finished OK.

Then ./bootstrap finished like this:

all external libraries present
dmake-4.12.tar.bz2 exists
epm-3.7.tar.gz exists

dmake present in
/export/home/denber/aoo-4.1.6/main/solenv/unxsogs.pro/bin/dmake
bundling of dictionaries is disabled.
#

I'm not sure if that's success or not but continuing on (using the
directions in README), I did

    # source *.set.sh

but there are no files ending in .set.sh in main.  I did find
# ls *.sh
build_aoo64bit_on_macos.sh  fetch_tarballs.sh SolarisSparcGccEnv.Set.sh

so I said
# . ./SolarisSparcGccEnv.Set.sh
#

Then
    #  cd instsetoo_native
    #  build --all

but there is no "build" in instsetoo_native.  What am I doing wrong now?

I see also that "Note that building OpenOffice can take several hours."
Is there a parallelizing option for build, like in gmake -j16?

             - Michele