openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kovacs <Pe...@Apache.org>
Subject Re: Code Changes [Was [resolution] svn migration plan]
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2019 11:20:20 GMT
The specific guy wrote a todo list. You may say that I am the one who
pisses you off. You may say so, that is okay. I do that currently with
my acting before planning style.

I have created a todo list here.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Git+migration

I think I have added your all your points. please check.

If I remember right I said that documentation is an issue to be dealt
with. So I did respond to your points. Maybe it was not the answer that
you wanted to hear.

Also I am on the Revision ID thing. I already posted an approach. You
were the only one who did look at it and it did not help you.

I am testing it, then I send in a patch.

I will not write a blog post, I ave tried multiple times. And so far the
only reaction I got have been negative.

I am doing my best. I am sorry that it is not good for you.