openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1865164 - /openoffice/branches/AOO417/main/sal/osl/unx/nlsupport.c
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2019 06:30:42 GMT
Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Shouldn't SVN be read-only now?!
> This will introduce some inconsistencies to Git now...

If it is writable, please do not fix it!

We definitely need some README there (in trunk) that points to the new
repository URL, and a last commit message for it saying "Point to the
new Git repository for Apache OpenOffice."

This will give us the opportunity to get the message out to humans and
bots that sync with our SVN repository for whatever reason, so that
people looking at those "repository mirrors" won't be confused.

Regards,
   Andrea.